1. Renew memberships for USEF (www.usef.org), MHSA (www.mdhsa.org), VHSA (www.vhsa.com), NAL (www.ryegate.com), WIHS (www.wihs.org)
2. Bring 2 checks- 1 for the braider, 1 for entries
3. Get Hotel reservations
4. Clothes and equipment you are responsible for:
Riding shirt with collar
Shadbelly, white shirt, stock tie and pin
Hair net & rubberbands or clips
Spurs & crop
Extra change of clothes
Items non-boarders are also responsible for:
Feed tub & water buckets
Daily feed & supplements prepared in ziploc bags
Tack & girth
Perfect prep, Ulcergard or any other show meds
Appropriate clean blankets & sheets
Turned out horse, i.e. nose, ears, fetlocks, coronet bands, manes trimmed
5. Be at the show at the trainer's specified time, if not earlier.
6. Know your show schedule and courses in advance.
7. Leave check in the office the first day you arrive at the show, if open and check not already sent in.